It's likely that you found your way to ContinuityWorks because you are:
- a business owner or management executive in a position to recommend or champion a business continuity program for your organization;
- an HR professional recruiting for business coaching, mentorship, and/or continuity professionals to support programs & initiatives;
- recently promoted to continuity, compliance, or a disaster recovery role and seeking support, guidance and mentoring.
- Small business owners struggling with operations issues (staffing, productivity, management, culture, and/or lacking systems or undergoing major transitions).
- Starting a business in a new industries and are struggling with how to address rapidly changing and growing regulatory requirements.*
- Individuals seeking to make a significant career transition, re-imagine their future, emerge as entrepreneurs or come up with a business idea that is a match for their skills, experience, and natural talents.
- You've recently been 'promoted' to a business continuity role or responsibility in your company and you are feeling a little bit 'oh dear, are those headlights?' or took a BC course and still have little or NO idea how to design and implement a program that is right for YOUR company and its location(s). (We so rock at this!)
- You are responsible for trying to recruit a business continuity resource because of a recent event that's finally convinced management that you simply must have something in place... and soon! But aren't sure what or who to look for.
- You are an amazingly caring, smart, business-savvy, forward-thinking business leader who knows that business continuity management is the wave of the present and wants to get on board because the swirling quagmire of growing risks don't really give you much of an option. (We love this type of client because you GET IT!)
- More formally, you represent a forward and present-thinking business that likes to be in control of its present and future. You know that stuff happens and you can't prepare for everything but you have choices. (It's all about choices, people!!!)
- As an individual, you are thinking about your own professional and personal continuity and are looking for coaching, mentoring, and/or support as you reinvent yourself.
So maybe you are a....
MID OR LARGE BUSINESS
- Seeking direction and guidance through the BCM Program implementation process. No nonsense. Get there from here as efficiently as possible to create something sustainable for the forseeable future.
- New or emerging or aspiring Business Continuity Professional looking for mentoring to support a professional or company-based mission.
- Recovering from or reacting to a bad blow to your business, reputation, and//or operations and seeking a path to 'no more of that, please.'
SMALL TO SMALL-ISH BUSINESS
- Every day it's something. Run your business or let the business run you. We can help you change that.
- Faced with serious operations challenges that threaten your business on a daily basis but could be helped by reworking your basic framework, better processes, and problem-solving?
*Microbreweries... marijuana dispensaries... (fill in the blank with the name of an emerging business market)... you are part of a new world and the new world is trying to create standards around a new you.